Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Gorgeous Phone is on the Red Carpet Now.

For woman, long hair is considered beauty.
For all, long age is a kind of prosperity.
In certain tradition, long neck is uniquely beauty.


And in technology, a longer LG Chocolate (BL40) means all.



Supermodel at RM2199.
(erk, i mean the phone)


Let see what this longer gadget offered us.

Studying in village area likes Muadzam Shah is overwhelming. The jungle here gives me the feel of warm and pleasant. Every day, I got the chance of seeing many different types of insects and birds. There are so many pictures of unique creatures I have taken before with my 2.0 Mega Pixel Camera.




This picture of sleeping cat is taken at my food court apartment. This was my first time seeing a rare style of sleeping cat.




I was waiting for a bus at campus..
Luckily I did not sit at their territory.
Very scary.





This fat yellowish ulat bulu is shocking me. It is so disturbing for anyone to look at.










Another scary insect with its red abdomen.
The pink slipper is mine and that was one more lucky day for me.
I have to be more careful and watch out.

















Wow, it is rare to find a blue eyed kucing kampung. An abandoned white cat was dumped in my apartment area.




I love taking pictures and if all those pictures was taken with 5.0 Mega Pixel Camera of LG Chocolate (BL40), surely it will be so much clearer. Then I may share those amazing pictures with my buddies! No need anymore for me to pass around my phone from one hand to another as the 4-inch widescreen view will give us satisfaction to view them together!


Not only for photos, enjoying video and surfing the internet will be more exciting. Hooray! With its cinema-like-screen, you may possibly forget your laptop. The Crystal HD resolution brings you a cinematic experience. The stretched 21:9 ratio HD panoramic display is awesome.



This longer LG Chocolate (BL40) is a fully touch screen phone and offers finger-friendly 3D fun graphic with intuitive responsiveness and easy accessibility. Not only that, it comes exclusively with special content from the most expensive movie on earth, AVATAR. This is because of LG's association with Twentieth Century Fox brings you this.


Besides, if you purchase this Supermodel of Phones at LG Concept Store, you may get a free Twenty8Twelve's limited-edition designer case designed by two fabulous siblings; a fashionista and actress Sienna Miller and her designer sister Savanna. Another good reason for you to smile.


With all those fantastic features that come along with its size, that is why I like it longer.


4 comments:

  1. cantiknye hp.tapi panjang nye lah hai.. hmm LG/ SAMSUNG/HTC mane better ek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aritu berangan2 gak tgk hp neh, but d price is above my budget..so, bleh pandang dingin je laa..huhuhuuu~

    if u buy it, tayang2 la oke..bleh cuci mate..hoho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. ko join gak
    gud luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellar0ssa: kamu tanya orang yg slah la ehehi.

    ReplyDelete

Tulis bagi lawa. Dilarang menconteng!

 
Designed by Lena